Welcome!
New Here?
START HERE
Search Kawartha Lakes Mums

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Omemee :Retired women Looking to Buy Bungalow!

Omemee Q 4U - Women Looking to Purchase Omemee Bungalow



I am looking to purchase a bungalow in the village of Omemee,  I am looking for something under the 140,000 range.  I have sold my home in Oshawa and have to move by July.   If you have a home you have been thinking of selling this is a great way to avoid real estate fees.  Please email me.
Budget $140,000
See Kijiji posting http://peterborough.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=377649856

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
We look forward to your comments, and will publish them after checking for family-friendliness.
If posting a link, please link back to us, or have a place where we can comment and link back to our blog.
Thanks!