Calling Kawartha Lakes Business Owners - Donald Cooper Dishes Straight Goods!Tuesday, October 14th 2014 Join Donald Cooper business coach as he delivers the 'straight goods' on how to sell more, manage smarter, improve your bottom line and have a life! Who is David Cooper?
Glad you asked!
Donald Cooper - Life Long EntrepreneurDonald started his business career at the age of 6, sweeping floors in the family business for 5 cents a day. That family business, Cooper Canada, became the world's leading maker of hockey equipment and a Canadian Brand icon. At age 43, Donald left the family business to do something less corporate, reinventing himself as an award-winning fashion retailer and inductee of the Canadian Speaking Hall of Fame. Now, Donald works with businesses all around the world to grow their bottom lines. Kawartha Lakes Economic Development is pleased to present Donald Cooper
The cost of this event is $40 (Over 50% off the suggested ticket price!). Those who attend will learn how to:
- Create compelling customer value and experiences that will give them a clear competitive advantage.
- Market and promote more effectively on a tight budget.
- Attract, lead and retain a top performing team...and deal with non-performance
- Improve their bottom line.
- Visualize an extraordinary and more profitable future...and a plan to get them there.
What do you love best about Tim Hortons Camp Day?
Drop us a comment, or connect with us in one of these ways. We would love to see your pic!:
- Send us a voice message
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Facebook Page,
- @KawarthaMums Twitter,
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Youtube for Insider Secrets
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Pinterest
- Kawartha Lakes Mums G+
The adfly links below will open with a word from a sponsor to help cover expenses. Click the "Skip Ad" Button when it appears in the top right corner to proceed to the webpage. Find out more at : http://adf.ly/?id=4009826 Want to avoid the ads? Leave a confidential comment to sponsor a post.