Learn Master Gardener Tips Plus Get Free Seeds!Register Today!Want to get great gardening tips from Master Gardeners? Register Now!
FTC Disclosure: Kawartha Lakes Mums welcomes family friendly advertising including affiliate links that meet with our editorial guidelines. This helps us put food on our table at no additional cost to our readers.
|Vegetable Gardening Picture|
When are the sessions?
Introduction to Home Vegetable and Herb Gardeningpresented by Lindsay and District Master Gardeners
Saturday, May 16 and Saturday, May 23 there will be a rare opportuntity to learn gardening tips from Master Gardeners PLUS the first 30 registrants will receive planting door prizes of seeds, and plants.
- When? Saturday May 6th and Saturday May 23rd 2015 0:15—11:30 am
- Where? Meeting Room, Lower Level Lindsay Library.
- What is the workshop about? This workshop will cover all the basics.... Why grow your own Where to grow What to grow How to grow Gardening resources This workshop is intended for gardening novices but is a useful refresher for more experienced gardeners and an opportunity
- How do you register? Preregistration encouraged. Call 705 324-5632 or to ask all your gardening questions. drop into the Lindsay Branch Library.
- Why Register Now? The first 30 registrants for each workshop will receive a free starter kit that will include 2 seed packets from Cottage Gardeners, an heirloom tomato seedling and a handful of onion sets. You must be present at the workshop to receive your free kit.
- Who is funding this fab freebie? Support for these programs comes from HKPR Health Unit’s Healthy Communities Fund.
What do you love planting in your garden?
Drop us a comment, or connect with us in one of these ways. We love chatting with our readers!:
- Send us a voice message
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Facebook Page,
- @KawarthaMums Twitter,
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Youtube for Insider Secrets
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Pinterest
- Kawartha Lakes Mums G+
Any adfly links below will open with a word from a sponsor to help cover expenses. Click the "Skip Ad" Button when it appears in the top right corner to proceed to the webpage. Find out more at :http://adf.ly/?id=4009826 Want a direct link to your site? Leave a confidential comment and ask about a free link exchange or sponsoring a post.