Kawartha Lakes Mums Asks - Wish You Were More Crafty?Do you love personalized crafts? Are you like me - drooling over beautiful craft ideas, but a bit more thumbs than fingers when it comes to cutting or drawing the designs or writing the lettering?
FTC Disclosure: Kawartha Lakes Mums is pleased to be chosen to write this series of sponsored posts. This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links. Thank you!
Want the ability to easily make a personalized wedding gift or perhaps some unique home décor?Then you might find Cricut electronic cutting machines to be the best DIY crafting tool since the sewing machine.
Find out more about these machines that can help folks like you and me realize our crafting aspirations.
Which Cricut Machine Best Suits You?Would you love to be able to do crafts like these?
|Craft Project from Cricut- Stencilled Bag|
|Cricut Crafted - Fox Hoody - So Cute!|
|Cricut Crafty- Sea Monster Pop-up card|
|Cricut Craft - Prtend Play Cake|
|Cricut Craft - Grow Chart|
Which type of crafter are you? Are you a new or beginning crafter? OR Are you a dedicated crafter?
This post will help you determine which machine is best for you.
Cricut currently offers two machines on their site:
Cricut Explore One™Cricut Explore One™ is a simple design-and-cut system. Looking for a machine that's versatile, easy to use, cuts very precisely, and is also incredibly affordable? With its irresistibly low price and limitless cutting potential, the Explore One is perfect for a new or beginning crafter.
Here are a few notable features of the Explore One:
- Materials – All Cricut machines can cut an unbelievable variety of materials, for example:
- Craft materials
- Upcycled materials
- Thick materials
- Precision - Features Cut Smart™ technology, which allows you to cut a wide range of shapes and sizes with exceptional precision, from ¼" tall up to 11½" wide x 23½" tall.
- Smart Set® Dial - Each machine features a Smart Set® dial, which sets your settings (e.g. speed, pressure, etc.) for you so you don’t have to keep track of them. How does it work? Just select the material you're using on the Smart Set® dial and the machine's Cut Smart® technology will deliver a clean, professional cut! Wow!
- Images and Fonts - You can upload your own images and fonts for free on all three Cricut cutting machines.
- Cartridges - Both machines work with any Cricut cartridge and have the capability to hold all of your cartridges “virtually” in the cloud within your Cricut Design Space online software. So once you’ve loaded a cartridge, you’ll have it everywhere you go.
- Cricut’s Design Space™ and iPad® app - All Cricut Explore machines work hand-in-hand with Cricut’s Design Space™ (for PC, Mac®, iPad®, and iPhone®) that you get access to for free.
Cricut Explore Air™
- It has a dual carriage for cutting and writing or cutting and scoring in one step. Do you want to do a lot of paper crafting? Then, this is the machine for you!
- It has built-in Bluetooth® capability! Just use Cricut’s free iPad app and design anything you want from your iPad, just like you would on your home computer, but with the convenience of being able to take your projects with you anywhere. Then, you simply wirelessly send your project from your iPad to your Explore Air to bring it to life!
Drop us a comment, or connect with us in one of these ways. We love chatting with our readers!:
- Send us a voice message
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Facebook Page,
- @KawarthaMums Twitter,
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Youtube for Insider Secrets
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Pinterest
- Kawartha Lakes Mums G+