Kawartha Lakes Mums Asks - Trying to Grow Veggies in a Small Space or No Space?Want fresh veggies you grow yourself? Live in an apartment or have limited growing space? This has been a challenge for us for the last few years. This post has some pics of our latest gardening attempt as well as some small space gardening solutions.
FTC Disclosure: Kawartha Lakes Mums welcomes family friendly advertising including affiliate links that meet our editorial guidelines. This helps us put food on our table at no additional cost to our readers.
|Small Space Gardening|
Here are a few small space gardening solutions you might like to try.
3 Small Space Gardening Solutions
No bending over
|Small Space Gardening Forget Weeding! No Back Breaking Labour!|
The Garden Tower2 allows you to grow up to 50 plants in a 4-foot square space while composting your kitchen scraps!
Want to grow more plants?
Add 2 rings and grow up to 70 plants!
The original Garden Tower is an amazing gardening innovation, and look at the new innovations the Garden Tower 2 has incorporated:
- Enhanced nutrient distribution: The vermicompost tube at the core of every Garden Tower features 265% more perforations for greater access by plant roots and enhanced vermicompost aeration
Small Space Gardening- Garden Tower 2 Nutrient Delivery System
- Stacking & nesting planting rings: Customizable tower height and substantially reduced shipping size It rotates! 360 degree rotation made possible by a robust integrated bearing track = optimized sun exposure and better plant access
- Removable compost tea drawer and compost screen: A major ease-of-use upgrade for better access and less bending over Wide, reinforced, anchorable feet: Easily install castors wheels or attach the tower securely to a rooftop, etc.
- 100% Recyclable, Food-contact grade plastic: No plasticizers, no BPA, no phthalates. Only food-grade dye, antioxidant for UV protection, and high-quality USA HDPE & polypropylene plastics
What are people growing in the Garden Tower 2?People are growing everything from- squash to broccoli, spinach, herbs, lettuce, strawberries, tomatoes and more!
Here are a few pics of veggies growing in a Garden Tower 2.
|Small Space Gardening - Squash|
|Small Space Gardening- Garden Tower 2 Peppers|
|Small Space Gardening - Tomatoes, Broccoli -Garden Tower 2|
Explore the Garden Tower 2 website and learn more about this award-winning gardening innovation!
|Small Space Gardening Solution- Garden Plus Compost Tower|
Any adfly links below will open with a word from a sponsor to help cover expenses. Click the "Skip Ad" Button when it appears in the top right corner to proceed to the webpage. Find out more at :http://adf.ly/?id=4009826 Want a direct link to your site? Leave a confidential comment and ask about a free link exchange or sponsoring a post.
- Kawartha Lakes Community Garden - Lindsay Ontario
- Garden Tower 2
- Get Money sharing Garden Tower 2 links and info - No Blog needed
Drop us a comment, or connect with us in one of these ways. We love chatting with our readers!:
- Send us a voice message
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Facebook Page,
- @KawarthaMums Twitter,
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Youtube for Insider Secrets
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Pinterest
- Kawartha Lakes Mums G+
Be sure to Subscribe to Kawartha Lakes Mums you never know what we'll be blogging next!