Kawartha Lakes Mums Asks: Do You Have A Favourite Bacon Recipe?Mmmm! Do you love bacon? Here's an opportunity to join in some International Bacon Day Fun online!
FTC Disclosure: Kawartha Lakes Mums welcomes family friendly advertising including affiliate links that meet our editorial guidelines. This helps us put food on our table.Thank you.
- More Bacon Related Posts
- More Blogger Opportunities
-More Business Opportunities
Kawartha Lakes families are fortunate to be able to buy local bacon from farms, and several local grocery stores, so what do you do with all that delicious bacon? This post has one of our favourite bacon recipes, as well as info about this fun online International Bacon Day celebration.
Here's an opportunity to get some free traffic to your blog, by joining in some online bacon recipe fun.
Need Free Blog Traffic? Join This Bacon Day Round Up Post!
International Bacon Day Recipe Round Up FunWikipedia says:
Bacon Day was conceived in Bedford, Massachusetts in 2000 by the residents of the Crag. International Bacon Day or Bacon Day is an unofficial observance held on the Saturday before Labor Day in the United States. Labor Day is traditionally the first Monday of September, though other factions celebrate Bacon Day on December 30.So we would like to have a social gathering with all our friends from around the world online.
Bacon Day celebrations typically include social gatherings during which participants create and consume dishes containing bacon, including bacon-themed breakfasts, lunches, dinners, desserts, and drinks.
Do you have a favorite Bacon Themed recipe, craft, or activity you'd like us to share with our readers?
Here's One of Our Favorite Bacon Recipes
BLT Salad - Bacon Lettuce Tomato Salad\
- 1 package of bacon - we like maple flavoured
- 1 head of lettuce
- 3 tomatoes
- Weave slices of bacon together and place in a paper towel-lined pie plate to make a salad bowl.
- Put in a microwave oven and cook for 1 more minute than you have bacon strips, or until thoroughly cooked.
- Place your "Bacon Bowl" on a plate.
- Tear lettuce and slice tomatoes into your "Bacon Bowl".
Join The International Bacon Day Fun!We would love to celebrate Bacon Day with all our friends from around the world, so we hope you'll join in the fun!
This is kind of like a chain letter.
- Reblog this post along with your favorite Bacon Recipe.
- Email your post to 4 of your blogging friends.
- Then, post a comment below with a link to where you reblogged this post.
We will be creating a post with links to everyone who reblogged our post, and we'll share their recipes on Twitter, and our 5 favourites on our World Bacon Day Pinterest Board.
Wany to chat? Drop us a comment, or connect with us in one of these ways. We love chatting with our readers!:
- Send us a voice message
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Facebook Page,
- @KawarthaMums Twitter,
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Youtube for Insider Secrets
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Pinterest
- Kawartha Lakes Mums G+
Any adfly links below will open with a word from a sponsor to help cover expenses. Click the "Skip Ad" Button when it appears in the top right corner to proceed to the webpage. Find out more at :http://adf.ly/?id=4009826 Want a direct link to your site? Leave a confidential comment and ask about a free link exchange or sponsoring a post.