Kawartha Lakes Families Going Black Friday Shopping? Try These Tips!
Do you know why?
November is the month most people end up blowing their budgets.
Hopefully, these tips will help you safely navigate through the Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals and emerge safely and sanely in December without check book hangover.
|Kawartha Lakes Mums Black Friday Shopping Tips|
✳ See Your Link Here. Free and Paid Options - Leave a confidential comment.
✳ More Savvy Shopping Tips
✳ More Budget Booster Posts
How can you safely survive Black Friday?
Glad you asked!
10 Savvy Black Friday Shopping Tips
- Make a list. Make a list of people you are planning to shop for, sizes, likes etc. Do not buy items that will fit in 3 years time just because they're a great deal - remember colour block? fluorescents? Yes, fashion comes back eventually ... but...
- Do your research. Check online deals posted by reliable sources like Kawartha Lakes Mums. Know what you're buying, especially when buying electronics. Check to see if loyalty rewards programs like these Swagbucks Cashback rebates can save you even more.
- Stack Deals. Check out Rebate apps like Check out 51 to stack deals.
- Pack reusable bags. This can save you money at the check out.
- Stay hydrated, and don't go hungry. Hunger and low blood sugar can lead to impulse buys.
- Study the store map online if possible.Then plot your course so you don't get exhausted running all over the store. When people are tired their won't power is a minimum.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. You may be in line quite a while at the check out.
- Use cash! Beware charge cards. If you need to use a charge card for online shopping, pay it off as soon as you make the purchase.
- Shop for value. The best buy is not always the cheapest price. Buy items that can be used for more than one purpose, or that are the top rated over lower cost items which may not do the job as well.
- Shop with friends. What kind of friends? Friends that will talk you out of buying that sofa that is too big to fit through your door, or the entire encyclopedia collection. [Oh, yes, I did that once}Beware mob shop mentality.
|Get Cash Back with Checkout 51|
Drop us a comment, or connect with us in one of these ways. We love chatting with our readers!:
- Send us a voice message
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Facebook Page,
- @KawarthaMums Twitter,
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Youtube for Insider Secrets
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Pinterest
- Kawartha Lakes Mums G+
Be sure to Subscribe to Kawartha Lakes Mums you never know what we'll be blogging next!