Creating Custom Books for the Holidays? Blurb's Book Making Boot Camp Makes It Easy!(sponsored post) FTC Disclaimer: We are pleased to be chosen as new Share a Sale affiliates of Blurb. This allows us to bring our readers great deals and put food on our table. Find out more about Blurb here. This does not affect our opinion.
Crafting gift book? Are you like me? I think it's much easier to learn how to do something by watching a video - even it's a short one. For example, making your own custom book might seem complicated, but then you watch a video walking you through it,.. and .. boom - it becomes pretty understandable.
Have you seen the Blurb bookmaking videos yet? In less than 3 minutes, Blurb quickly walks you through publishing your own book using their BookSmart tool—sort of a book making boot camp. PLUS Blurb' is currently offering two coupons!
- Save 20% on photobooks which is great news if you're thinking ahead to the holidays and making a gift to send.
- Special offer for new customers only. Save 25% on photobooks… even better for our readers who are new to Blurb books. Just don't wait because these deals end October 31st.
|Watch and See how Easy Blurb Is!|
What Kinds of Gift Books Do People Craft?
5 Easy Photobook Gift Ideas
- Baby Book- Create a Beautiful Baby book for the lucky Grandparents - This is a gift they'll be sure to treasure!
- Wedding Book - Looking for a unique way to thank the members of your Bridal party?
- Alphabet Book- Snap pics of favourite toys an people to make a personal alphabet book for your favourite toddler - definitely a magical gift!
- Class Photo Book - Get all the children to create pieces of art work for a special teacher
- Anniversary Book - Collect pictures of a life time spent together for a very special celebration.
Drop us a comment, or connect with us in one of these ways. We love hearing from our readers!
- Send us a voice message
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Facebook Page,
- @KawarthaMums Twitter,
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Youtube for Insider Secrets
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Pinterest
- Kawartha Lakes Mums G+