Kawartha Lakes Mums Asks Do You Know The Inside Story on The Ride for Sight?The 37th Annual Ride for Sight returns to Fenelon Falls Saturday, June 13, 2015 . Do you know the inside story of this motorcycle fundraiser that fights blindness?
FTC Disclosure: Kawartha Lakes Mums welcomes family friendly advertising including affiliate links that meet our editorial guidelines. This helps us put food on our table at no additional cost to our readers.
|Ride for Sight Motorcyclists Fighting Blindness|
Did you know?
Ride For Sight Quick Numbers
- 37 - Number of Years Ride for Sight has been operating.
- 1979 - Year Ride for Sight started
- $1,000 - Amount to Raise to become a High Miler - it's easy - just takes 5 steps!
- Over 1 million - Number of Canadians touched by retinal eye diseases, like retinitis pigmentosa and age-related macular degeneration (AMD), and that number is growing.
- Over $20 million - Dollars raised so far by Ride For Sight for sight-saving research.
Ride for Sight - Tonnes of Spectator Fun!
Don't believe me?
Check out this video clip of the Central Ontario Ride for Sight that happens in Fenelon Falls this weekend.
|Ride for Sight Central Ontario Video clip|
Any adfly links below will open with a word from a sponsor to help cover expenses. Click the "Skip Ad" Button when it appears in the top right corner to proceed to the webpage. Find out more at :http://adf.ly/?id=4009826 Want a direct link to your site? Leave a confidential comment and ask about a free link exchange or sponsoring a post.
- Fenelon Falls 37th Ride for Sight http://adf.ly/4009826/fenelon-falls-37-ride-for-sight
- Ride for Sight Website
- Make money sharing links - http://adf.ly/?id=4009826
Drop us a comment, or connect with us in one of these ways. We love chatting with our readers!:
- Send us a voice message
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Facebook Page,
- @KawarthaMums Twitter,
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Youtube for Insider Secrets
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Pinterest
- Kawartha Lakes Mums G+