Kawartha Lakes Mums Asks -What Educational Stocking Stuffer Ideas Do You Have?Does your family have a trdition of stuffing stockings? Do you have a specific way of layering the treats? Our family stockings usually had the following layers:
- Orange in the toe
- Huge Apple
- Small Gift to keep us busy
- More Candies
- Gifts that define the recipient peeking out the top ie - personalized with their name
FTC Disclosure: Kawartha Lakes Mums welcomes family friendly advertising including affiliate links that meet our editorial guidelines. This helps us put food on our table at no additional cost to our readers.
|14 Educational Stocking Stuffers|
Educational Stocking Stuffer Ideas1. FREE DIY Crystal Christmas Tree Experiment - An opportunity to spend more time together as a family is one of the best gifts you can give! These directions for a DIY salt-crystal Christmas tree can get the whole family involved and teach everyone something new!
|DIY Push Light Planets|
3. Show Me the Kwan - Looking for a great, fun game for the whole family to play after all the presents have been opened? This clever and upbeat word game gets kids excited about vocabulary, word construction and more and is the perfect size for a stocking!
|Wooden Hand Made Matching Game|
5. The Familia Craft Kit - This craft kit has all the tools for your kiddos to decoupage little wooden peg dolls to create their own story or to include in a new adventure! They come in a slim tube that’s easy to fit in a stocking!
7. DIY Pop-Up Alphabet Sponges - This simple gift is a low-cost way to make baby's bath time fun and educational! Cut sponges into the shapes of alphabet letters and numbers.
9. Just Add Milk Science & Art Kit - This kit is filled with fun science and art projects you can do along with some at home ingredients, and it’s just the size of a milk carton! If your child is lactose-intolerant, don’t worry, the experiments work with non-dairy milk as well!
|DIY Telling Time Clock Pillow|
11. Life of Fred Dolls - Is your child a fan of the 5-year old math prodigy, Fred? Just imagine Fred’s pointy nose peeking out of a Christmas stocking on Christmas Day. As soon as your child pulls him out, Fred will be ready to act out all his silly math lessons. Math on Christmas?? YES!!!
12. DIY Hopscotch Mat - Here's a fun game you can make yourself, roll up into a Christmas stocking, and then play on Christmas Day and many, MANY days after that!
|Bongo Ricw shakers.|
Looking for more ways to make your Christmas stockings and holiday gifts extra special this year? Head to Educents' Give the Gift of Education page for more ideas, tips, steals and deals!Related Links
- More Christmas Posts
- More Parenting Posts
What educational stocking stuffers are your favouites??
Drop us a comment, or connect with us in one of these ways. We love chatting with our readers!:
- Send us a voice message
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Facebook Page,
- @KawarthaMums Twitter,
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Youtube for Insider Secrets
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Pinterest
- Kawartha Lakes Mums G+